Located on the exclusive Calle Roman, two blocks from the clock tower, is an emblematic colonial house.
- Dormitories with 8 single beds, anti-mite orthopedic mattress, air conditioning at 25 ° C without restriction of time, locker. Towel and body soap.
- Typical breakfast of the Caribbean: Cayeye, patacones, yams, eggs with hogao, sesame horchata, coffee.
- Dining room Smart tv and balcony to the street.
- Filter and water ozonizer for free consumption, free coffee station, free pass printing.
Check out: 12:00
We have designed free experiences of exclusive flavors for our guests:
- Pairing of chocolate and rum tobacco. A great sensory experience with this American trilogy, the spices of tobacco, the bitterness of chocolate and the sweetness of rum.
- Tasting Pre-Columbian flavors, a tour with the indigenous ancestors around manioc or cassava from their salty preparations to sweet accompanied by cold coffee.
- Tasting of endemic fruits: suckers, gooseberries, guama, papaya, mamey.
- Film Club with HD movies (La Quedamada, La Mision, El Amor en las tiempos del Cholera), and short films shot in Cartagena, accompanied by crispetas.
- Handicrafts workshop with the community Zenu and Taironas, where we learn to weave their mystical figures in backpacks, hats ...